The very promising competitive exam NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is one of the most famous and tough exams in India. Every year thousands of students appear in the examination and only a few hundred get the selections due to the limited seats. This tougher competition makes this exam more difficult to crack. The students have to put a huge effort irrigated with the hard work and determination in preparing for the exam. But, is the hard work enough for the cracking the exam? Well, everyone does the hard work but only those wins who do the smart work along with the hard work. If you desire to crack your NEET in first attempt then you should start following the appropriate strategies and methods to make your preps more effective.
The students should follow a few tricks that allow them to get a great command over each subject. The students must prepare subject wise for their examination. In this article we are going to tell you about how the NEET aspirants prepare for the exam subject – wise to achieve the success.
Subject Wise preparation Tips for NEET Aspirants
The syllabus of the examination includes three subjects i.e. Biology, Physics and Chemistry and the question paper contain 180 question (90 Questions of Biology and 45 question each of Chemistry and Physics). Each correct answer gives you 4 marks and each wrong answer makes you loose 1 mark. The following are the subject wise key points you should keep in mind while preparing for the exams.
Biology has the highest weightage among all the subjects in the exam, thus, the students must give more attention to this subject. To prepare for biology the students must follow the below mentioned tips:
- Do not leave any topic from the previous classes – You should strictly not leave any of the topic, word or concept from your NCERT. If you have a great command over the NCERT, then your 50% difficulty in the biology will be automatically solved.
- Revise each and every Diagram–Each and every diagram related to the subject must be on your fingertips.
- Solve as much questions as you can – Make sure that no possible question related to any topic is left untouched. Solve as many previous year question papers as possible. It offers you the variety of questions.
Physics and Chemistry
Physics and Chemistry hold the equal weightage in the exam and together consist the half question paper. Hence, you should focus on these disciplines as well.
- Learn the concepts in depth with live examples.
- Try to solve the practical questions by setting a time goal. It increases your speed of solving the questions.
So, these were the best tips and tricks that every NEET aspirant must follow to crack the exam in one attempt.